Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pure Hilarity

I absolutely love this flash. Fulp, Egoraptor, Swain, Stamper and JohnnyUtah were all brilliant. "Blood lookin' like a bowl of Lucky Charms" and the cream cheese sandwiches song were the freggin' best ones.

I desperately wish there was a scene select though. That would made this perfect flash even more perfect.

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Nice job. Verrryyyy thoroughly enjoyed it. Having read all the books/played the game/seen the movie, I'm an avid Scott Pilgrim fan. The voices were nicely done and the style itself looked nice. Not quite as polished as Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation, but it's clearly your art style, so no harm done.

All in all, great vocal work, nice representation of the characters and nice job on the flash. Go ahead and tally up another Scott Pilgrim fan that is pleased.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Nice.

That was pretty good. Although I must say, It was hard to follow for a moment. I think the guy killed himself because he figured the noise (vase falling?) was the creature coming to kill him, like in the nightmare. Turns out, it was just a cat. Even then, it doesn't really make too much sense.

All in all, for it being your 2nd/4th animation, that's pretty nice. I'd work on putting backgrounds into your animations so it's easier to tell whats going on in relation to the space around the event happening.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

I'mma lolin'

Oh shit... That was funny. Captures the movie so nicely. I wish I could just loop Optimus saying "I'M A FUCKED UP FLIPPER BABY!" That made me cry with laughter.

5/5
10/10

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Come on...

I've watched every WGJ4K released, and I've yet to find one that made me do more than chuckle for a moment. This series has one major problem, it has no plot whatsoever from episode to episode. You base it around jokes, but that turns out to be excruciatingly painful to watch.

You have great animation and the voice acting is okay, but as I've said before, you have WAY too much quiet time between lines. This is especially true in the second video and this one. It is extremely quite between lines. All you hear is a few grunts and maybe a sound effect or two.

Please, base an episode around a central plot. Don't just decide you want to, seemingly for this case, make a video on Mario and Sonic fighting. I mean, Mario and Sonic didn't even fight. By this, I mean the similarities stop at the characters dressed in the suits. This had literally nothing else to do with Mario and Sonic other than the costumes. Not a single joke was made concerning either game franchise.

All in all, you have good animation and voice acting, you just can't seem to put it to a good use.

2/5
4/10

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

BLAAAARGGGH!

Oh man... Brilliant. One of my favourite collabs!

Nutcasenightmare's was so subtle! I had to think a moment and laughed so hard when I realized it. Absolutely perfect. His second one was amazing as well.

You got a perfect score from me.

TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

Wow!

I was stunned by the lip syncing in this! Great job! Everything about this was appealing. The intermission showing the notes was pretty cool, I thought anyway. And I laughed pretty freggin hard at the random naked Egoraptor dance thing.

All in all, excellent job, my friend!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Simply amazing

That was an exceptional piece of work you two created. The voice acting was spot on and the new animation was awesome. I really mean it when I say that this is one of the finest videos on all of Newgrounds. It dwarfs the first and second ones and makes me wonder how the next one could be any better. The jokes are becoming more brilliant and subtle.

All in all, I really don't see how this series could go anywhere but up. It's three movies in now and each sequel precedes the last one. Insanely brilliantly done job Ego and Toma.

5/5
10/10

Hulalaoo x negro Hulalaoo x negro

Umm...

Shouldn't this be under adult? Just saying... Not to mention I found this offensive.

As far as "constructive criticism" goes, the animation itself wasn't too bad, but certainly not pleasing to the eye. The sound was...ehh...it was sound. You could certainly improve.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Amazing

VERY nicely done. Everything is funny in here. I absolutely love Egoraptor's animation. Actually, I am surprised at the amount of Ego jokes here.

Fiergon's video was hilarious. All of them were as a matter of fact, just this one comes to mind. lol.