Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pure Hilarity

I absolutely love this flash. Fulp, Egoraptor, Swain, Stamper and JohnnyUtah were all brilliant. "Blood lookin' like a bowl of Lucky Charms" and the cream cheese sandwiches song were the freggin' best ones.

I desperately wish there was a scene select though. That would made this perfect flash even more perfect.

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Nice job. Verrryyyy thoroughly enjoyed it. Having read all the books/played the game/seen the movie, I'm an avid Scott Pilgrim fan. The voices were nicely done and the style itself looked nice. Not quite as polished as Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation, but it's clearly your art style, so no harm done.

All in all, great vocal work, nice representation of the characters and nice job on the flash. Go ahead and tally up another Scott Pilgrim fan that is pleased.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Nice.

That was pretty good. Although I must say, It was hard to follow for a moment. I think the guy killed himself because he figured the noise (vase falling?) was the creature coming to kill him, like in the nightmare. Turns out, it was just a cat. Even then, it doesn't really make too much sense.

All in all, for it being your 2nd/4th animation, that's pretty nice. I'd work on putting backgrounds into your animations so it's easier to tell whats going on in relation to the space around the event happening.

Murder Pong Murder Pong

What the FUCK!?

Great game. Funny and good, up until I get to level fucking eight.

Doesn't matter how many fucking continues I have either. It is fucking impossible. I don't know if it's because I'm on my laptop, or what. I just know I can blow through all of the levels until I get to eight. Half of the fucking times I "miss" the ball is because it doesn't register that I smacked the hell out of it or that it just decides to go RIGHT THROUGH MY FUCKING PADDLE.

Challenging is one thing, but fucking impossible is another.

7/10
3/5

Halo Escape From Death Halo Escape From Death

Ehh...

The music was terrible man. Just use the music from the preexisting 5 Halo games. Or something just orchestral would be fine, but not whoever the fuck crooned this thing out.

The Chief sprite was good, his jumping was a tad laggy and he fell way too fast for how little he moved forward. I ran into an enemy from jumping over it because of that.

The background looks bad, if you're going to use a sprite, then make the backgrounds match, at leats that's my opinion.

Also, I sometimes jumped through a platform on level 3. Seeing as how it would be impossible otherwise, I can't complain, but it still seems very unnatural and...I dunno, lazy?

But...please... If you don't take any advice, please at least add a damned mute button.

Daroxify responds:

No, your advice is good!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Woah....

That was an amazing experience. The fact that you literally have to buy everything (even the menu button so you can buy the game!) is very creative.

I loved to see the evolution in graphics on the game itself, as well as the menus and buttons.

The music was also fun to hear change. It got increasingly more dramatic up until the point it sounds like something Tyler Bates conducted.

The fact that you could position you ship's parts in any way was ingenious. It can lead to some pretty invincible ships, provided you had the necessary amount of money to create a super ship.

The ship I created had 6 gun turrets much like the way ^ is shaped. I then had three magnetons, one directly behind the cockpit , and the other two right beside the first one. There were two missile modules, one below the last gun turret on the right and the other in the same location on the left. I finally had one lightening core at the far back of the red box in the center, so that it was behind the middle magneton. When fully upgraded, I could beat the final level without even moving.

The only thing I would say to improve on if you create a sequel is to make it longer. The game felt a tad short (I beat it in some 2,000 odd seconds), but left me with a satisfying feeling all the way through.

Great job man, you deserve a front page! I know I enjoyed it, and it seems that everyone else did too!

~Hudson Platt

johnny depp as sweeney todd johnny depp as sweeney todd

Brilliantly dreadful

Very good job! I love your use of colour and the heavy, sketchy lines give it so much character.

My only issues with this are the his neck seems a smidgen too long and the likeness could be worked on a tiny tad too. You got the facial expression, but not quite the right face is making it, if you know what I mean.

Aside from these minour flaws I see (or think I see), you still get a perfect score from me lad. Hows about I get the missus to fix up up with a nice, fresh meat pie?

dommi-fresh responds:

sounds like a tasty trea.... WAIT A MINUTE!

now thats messed up now thats messed up

Wow...

Nicely done, good sir. Reminds me of BioShock though. Not too sure why, but it does. Oh well. Nice work!

dommi-fresh responds:

ITS CAUSE OF LITTLE KIDS AND SCARY STEAM PUNK MACHINES (SHIT CAPS)

Alien Hominid Zombie Alien Hominid Zombie

Graaawr...

Nice job, my hard rockin' amigo! Love the colours and variation in line weight. The only thing I'm kinda on the fence about is the gun. It looks kinda awkward I can't tell if it's mounted to his wrist or he's holding it. Other than that, amazing job man.